Dean of faculty
Safarov Yodgorjon Toyirovich, t.f.PhD., dots.
This faculty was founded in 1991 on the basis of faculties which prepared experts on manufacture of mineral fertilizers, inorganic substances, building materials and electrochemistry.
at faculty on the basis of local raw material scientific schools which conduct researches on the following directions are created:
– Development of new technologies of processing of mineral raw material;
– Reception of knitting substances;
– Creation of ceramics, glass and metals;
– Synthesizing effective anticorrosive inhibitors;
– Reception of chemical compounds of a new class on the basis of chemistry and the nature rare and precious metals;
– Introduction of new non-polluting technologies at the industrial enterprises..
The following chairs operate at the faculty:
The faculty trains bachelors on 2 directions and masters on 8 specialities.
Graduates of this faculty bachelors and masters work in HOOK “Uzhimprom”, АК “Uzstroymaterials” and at other industrial enterprises of our republic.
Directions of formation (education)
By kinds of manufacture
Specialities of a magistracy
5522400– Chemical technology (by kinds of manufacture).
1. Technology of inorganic substances and manufacture of mineral fertilizers.
2. Chemical technology of knitting substances.
3. Chemical technology of glass and ceramics.
4. The electrochemical technology of production.
5. Chemical technology of rare and precious metals.
6. Processes of chemical technology and the equipment.
1. 5А522401 Technology of inorganic substances.
2. 5А522407 Chemical technology of rare and precious metals.
3. 5А522413 Chemical technology of ceramics and fire-resistant materials.
4. 5А522414 Chemical technology of flew down also metals.
5. 5А522415 Chemical technology of knitting substances.
6. 5А522420 Electrochemical technology of production
7. 5А522429 Processes of chemical technology and the equipment.
5850100– Preservation of the environment.
1. Preservation of the environment.
1. 5А850101 Preservation of the environment.